Are you having a hard time in deciding if you need to purchase an iPhone 6 case on your newly purchased or acquired iPhone 6? Effectively, there isn't a query in that. It's crucial that you buy protection to your phone.
Imagine this state of affairs:
You left your new phone on the table and as you flip your back, you hear a thump. Remembering that your 3-yr-old son was lurking behind you, you swiftly transfer back to the place you left your phone. To your dismay, your brand new mobile is on the floor, glass screen face down. You gasp just a little bit, attain for it and see the inevitable: a giant crack on the screen and a chip on the side. It's nonetheless working however the unit is damaged because it was naked - it had no iPhone 6 case.
You cannot blame your little one for this. You are the one guilty for the destruction of your posh phone because you left it unguarded and unsecured. If maybe you had a cover for your $700 phone, there will likely be no chips. There shall be no broken screen. That is what a case stands for, to safeguard your expensive mobile phone. This reason alone is enough for you to shop around for a casing.
How much is this phone case?
The smartphone continues to be very new and a high finish mobile at that. Do not look forward to finding an iPhone 6 case under a dollar for this explicit unit. The most affordable you should buy is about $1.50 in an auction website and it isn't brand new.
Here are some really economical casings for your iPhone 6:
- There is a Buy-It-Now option in an public sale website from HK for a TPU soft casing (clear) for the low worth of $1.69. TPU will protect the phone from scratches especially on the edges. Almost 9000 clients had been glad full with testimonials.
- From China is a $1.42 hard shell casing with really nice back cover designs. This kind of casing is snug to suit and a good phone protector too.
- There's a rubberized iPhone 6 case being sold at $2.forty nine coming from China as well. The great thing about rubber case is that it is slim and transparent.
So what kind of casing is "worth it"?
There are various high-end casings built for this phone which you can use as a safety. These cases are often light weight and durable. If your baby accidentally drops your phone, you will not have to fret about chips, scratches, breaks and every thing else. It will absolutely put a dent in your credit card but, such a iPhone 6 case is the definition of really "price it".
- The not too long ago launched Catalyst Waterproof Case is being sold at $70. It is mentioned to be the slimmest waterproof casing at this time. Submerge it in water (sixteen feet) or drop it at navy standards (6 feet), the phone will be tremendous and dandy!
- Sena Heritage Wallet Book or even the Sena Lugano casing is a darling to the eyes. These wallet-kind phone covers are in pure leather-based which cradles the iPhone fairly well. Between the prices of $50-eighty, these scratch-proof cases are a thumb's up.
- Otterbox is one other name for customized iPhone 6 casings. Look it up and you will be amazed of their Symmetry Series, Defender Series and Commuter Series.
You want to personal the best and the latest Artistic iPhone Cases
and can do something to pay for it, right? You would possibly as effectively be ready of the related costs with an iPhone 6 case to you for it to perform higher and longer.